We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer responsible for the creation and running of test scenarios and test cases by analyzing the functional specifications of cutting-edge technology. If you are with excellent troubleshooting capabilities, multitasking, and constant self-learning, we would like to meet you.
What You’ll Do?
- Design, write and perform implement manual tests.
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams and help troubleshoot issues.
- Perform continuous improvement projects.
What we think is must:
- 3+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Hands on experience with Windows.
- Creation of Test scenarios and Test cases by analyzing the functional specifications.
- Experience working with requirements, specifications and technical design documents.
- Excellent English (read, write, speak) and communication skills.
- Independent with proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good troubleshooting capabilities, multitasking and constant self-learning.