ReSecure Safe Browsing
ReSecure Safe Browsing, one of the ReSecure Platform 360-degree agents is a lightweight agent that monitors all the files being downloaded by your end-users to their personal computer via their web browser or other web services. When a user downloads a file, the ReSecure Safe Browsing agent automatically fetches the file and sends it to the ReSecure Engine. The ReSecure Engine then processes the file according to policy to ensure that no threats reach the organization. ReSecure Safe Browsing then saves the clean replica file in the end-user’s download directory.
How Does It Work?
- The end-user clicks on a link to request a file download from the Internet
- ReSecure Safe Browsing intercepts the downloaded file, sending it to the ReSecure Engine
- ReSecure Engine processing
- Policy is enforced and verified with the active directory
- ReSecure Safe Browsing receives the processed file
- Threat-free file is delivered to the end-user download directory
Plug the Hole in Your Perimeter