ReSecure Safe Browsing
ReSecure Safe Browsing, one of the ReSecure Platform 360-degree agents is a lightweight agent that monitors all the files being downloaded by your end-users to their personal computer via their web browser or other web services. When a user downloads a file, the ReSecure Safe Browsing agent automatically fetches the file and sends it to the ReSecure Engine. The ReSecure Engine then processes the file according to policy to ensure that no threats reach the organization. ReSecure Safe Browsing then saves the clean replica file in the end-user’s download directory.
How Does It Work?
- The end-user clicks on a link to request a file download from the Internet
- ReSecure Safe Browsing intercepts the downloaded file, sending it to the ReSecure Engine
- ReSecure Engine processing
- Policy is enforced and verified with the active directory
- ReSecure Safe Browsing receives the processed file
- Threat-free file is delivered to the end-user download directory
Plug the Hole in Your Perimeter
The ReSecure Safe Browsing agent allows you to have peace of mind, ensuring that any files downloaded from the web, (intentionally or unintentionally) are free of known and unknown malware.
Try it now!
Upload a file to the ReSecure demo server. Our ReSecure Engine will process the inbound file, analyze the structure, rebuild the file based on the original format and send you a clean and trusted duplicate while eliminating suspicious elements, try it now!
- Enter your name and email in the form below
- Click the “Upload File” button to upload a document of your choice
- Click “Submit” to process your file
- Check your inbox. You will be getting the “CDR-ed” version of the file in a few seconds!