ReSecure File Transfer
The ReSecure File Transfer suite contains these agents– ReSecure File Server, ReSecure FTP, and ReSecure Vault. The agents constantly monitor the specified directory or folder. When a new file is identified, the agent fetches the file automatically, and transfers it to the ReSecure Engine for processing according to policy. At the end of the process, the agent can return the file to the same directory, or even forward it to another directory.
How Does It Work?
- Vendors or customers upload a file to the FTP address
- The ReSecure FTP agent fetches the file and transfers it to the ReSecure Engine for processing according to the Active Directory defined policy
- At the end of the process, the ReSecure FTP agent transfers back the file to the FTP server folder
The ReSecure File Transfer Suite
Try it now!
Upload a file to the ReSecure demo server. Our ReSecure Engine will process the inbound file, analyze the structure, rebuild the file based on the original format and send you a clean and trusted duplicate while eliminating suspicious elements, try it now!
- Enter your name and email in the form below
- Click the “Upload File” button to upload a document of your choice
- Click “Submit” to process your file
- Check your inbox. You will be getting the “CDR-ed” version of the file in a few seconds!