The ReSecure Endpoint agent is deployed directly on end-users’ computers and integrated with all common device control. Files loaded on the endpoint from external devices are intercepted and sent directly from the external device to the ReSecure platform for processing according to policy, and threat free replicas are placed in a predefined folder on the network or endpoint.
How Does It Work?
- End-user connects the USB device to the desktop or laptop
- Network device control recognizes the device and activates the ReSecure Endpoint agent and UI
- End-user chooses the files to copy to the endpoint computer
- Once selected, ReSecure Endpoint fetches the files from the device, transfer them to the ReSecure Engine for processing according to policy defined by the Active Directory
- A threat-free replica file is delivered to the predefined folder on the network or the endpoint
End-to-End Security from
the Perimeter to the Desktop
Allows corporate IT to have full visibility on data that arrives via removable devices. Provides full protection, including optional sandboxing before copying to the endpoint computer.