ReSecure Mail, one of the ReSecure Platform 360-degree agents, can be installed as a service in the DMZ or in the cloud and connected to the organization’s mail gateway. When an email arrives the ReSecure Mail agent fetches the email, including the body and any attachments, and transfers it to the core of the ReSecure platform. The ReSecure Engine processes the email according to policy and ensures no threats reach the organization. ReSecure Mail transfers the email in real time back to the mail server for delivery to its destination.
How Does It Work?
- Email received by the email gateway
- ReSecure Mail fetches the email
- ReSecure Engine processing
- Policy is enforced and verified with the Active Directory
- ReSecure Mail receives the processed email
- Threat-free email is delivered to the end user via the mail server
On-Premise or Cloud Mail